Expand the reach of your SDG related research today!
On 24 October 2019 we’ll join in the celebrations of United Nations Day and Open Access Week. To mark these events we’ve pledged to make ‘open’ accessible to all by waiving the APC on the next 25 pieces of research published on Emerald Open Research on a first come, first served basis.
How does it work?
If your research is aligned to the United Nations SDGs and you’d like to publish on a new open access platform to make your work freely available to a truly global audience at no cost, submit now!
All submitted articles will go through pre-publication checks to ensure it follows basic publishing policies and standards before being published. Peer review takes place after publication where you’ll be asked to select your own expert reviewers.
- Research should address the UN Sustainable Development Goals, in particular our key gateway areas which are Responsible Management, Sustainable Cities, Healthy Lives, Sustainable Food Systems, Education and Learning and Digital World.
- All submitted research must meet Emerald Open Research’s editorial policies and author guidelines.
- Emerald Open Research supports an open data policy. All articles should include the submission of data underlying the results. More details on the open data policy can be found on the website.
How to submit your research?
- Visit www.emeraldopenresearch.com
- Submit your research
- Once your research has been through the in-house editorial checks, you will be asked to suggest expert reviewers.
- Your research will be published online for everyone to read, access and download!